AmpzGunZ
Register Now!
AmpzGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmpzGunZ

Join, ampzgunz today were online 24 - 7 with high dedicated servers running, we have the latest premium items set Join Now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fer's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fer

Fer's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Fer's GM Application.   Fer's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Hello Guys.

Name : Fer

InGameName : [+]Fer , Bizzy Bone.

State : Florida

Do you speak and understand english well? : Yes, I do.

MSN : Yes , I have, pm me for it and I'll tell my msn.

Are you mature? : Yes, very mature when is needed, unless I'm playing around.

How long can you be on daily (in game) : About 6-14 hours everyday, and in weekends I go out with gf or friends , but I still have time for Ampz Gunz, I'm very active.

How long can you be on daily (in forum) : I'm always in forum , always checking posts.

Previous Experience : Yes , I have been admin for 8 months and dev for 5 months.

Your personality : I'm a fun guy , friendly , always help people when they need it.

Good things about you : I know how to do my job and put effort with what I'm doing , friendly , fun and admit when I'm making a mistake.

Bad things about you : I think I have a little ego but the people who really knows me knows that I'm just playing around but some people who do not know me takes it like if I'm serious.

Why do you think you should be hired? : I think , I should be hired because I already have much experience with being a staff member , I made my own server with Jairo, but we get people from our server to join Ampz Gunz and more servers , I have made my own set , coats , weapons and maps for the server where I worked I know how to make any type of events, I always call people from other servers , forums to join Ampz Gunz and I have many friends who play gunz with me since 2003 , so they just follow me , I'm friendly , I always help people even If I'm a staff or not, I know how to treat the gunz community as well, been treating with them since 2003, and the last and best thing is that I'm loyal , the only reason I left the server where I was admin is because I got error everytime I tried to log in , even when i downloaded it twice.

Anything else? : I think I'm a good help for Ampz Gunz for all my because of all my knowledge.

Need atleast 50 posts in forum (none random posts) : Sorry, but I'm kind of new to Ampz Gunz but I don't think that would be a problem because I'm very loyal and I stay in the server until the end.

Need atleast 70 hours in game time : I already have more than 70 hours spent in game.

I hope you guys like my application.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

Sincerly : Fer.

Back to top Go down

Fer's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1