AmpzGunZ
Register Now!
AmpzGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AmpzGunZ

Join, ampzgunz today were online 24 - 7 with high dedicated servers running, we have the latest premium items set Join Now.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jairo GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jairo

Jairo GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jairo GM Application   Jairo GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 am

Hai.
What is your in-game name? : Jairo

How old are you? : 17

Where do you live? : Panama (Central America) = Time Zone: Same as U.S.A

How long have you played at AmpzGunz? : Like 4 Days ( Came Here From ijji cause ijji its boring now so ima try to Stay in this Server. )

Have you ever played official servers? : Yeh, ijji

If so, for how long? : 6 years.

How long do you spend at AmpzGunz per day? : Im Joining all the Whole Day till i get something to do like my Homeword, or going out, etc.

How much of that time is spent in-game? : As Long as Possible

How much of that time is spent on the forums? : Not Much lol Razz ( Im Applying for Being a Game Master not a Forum Mod. lol )

Have you had past experience as a ______________? : I Made my own Server with Fernando ( hes a great helper ) but im not working on it atm, also i was trial gm in trinity gunz ima post some pics at the end.

If so, where and how long? : well i made my server like 2 months ago like 30 guys was playing my server, i just was a trial gm on trinity just for a week because i was inactive cause that server is overpowered like the hell lol.

Why do you think you would be a good ______________? : Because im very respectfully and i can help alot also i speak 2 languages Spanish and English well spanish is my first language but i learned my English in New York when i was with my Uncle

What contributions have you made to the community thus far? : Nothing yet but i can give u some Custom Items from my Server, i can make an interface, loading screens.

if u want my msn pm me ( im not giving it to everyone lol )

Also i would like to be a gm in this server cuz its good and i can be a great helper if u give me the opportunity

Some Proof of My Works: ill post later the tourny is starting lol xD
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Jairo GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jairo GM Application   Jairo GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:29 am

Wrong format denied. and plus your new.
Back to top Go down

Jairo GM Application
Page 1 of 1